dijous, 4 de desembre del 2014

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
Dear Marye,
I met a guy three months ago and we had started going out. We got on very well immediately, so we have fancied since then. I love him so much, but I have some doubts about our relationship.
One day, while we were having a good time together, his phone rang. It was his ex. He told me that his ex needed advice because she had family problems. This didn’t finish there; they have met a lot of times for months. I love him very much but they talk in a way that has been troubling me. Neither of us talks about this matter, perhaps we don’t want our relationship to end.

Both of us are very well together but I don’t know what I should do. Maybe it’s just a stage and he will completely forget his ex, but it’s being quite hard for me. If they continue like now, I think I will have to split up with him. What do you reckon?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada